The Respected HR Manager,
My name is XYZ from xxxx Jordan. I was graduated in hotel and tourism management from PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY. My Experience started when i joined Royal Jordanian as a flight attendant for four years with additional courses such as customer care course, safety course, first aid course, emergency evacuation etc… I traveled all over the world, I have dealt with various kind of people from different ages, nationalities, region and religions. My duties were standing on the following:
1:Ensuring the safety of our passengers as well as providing the excellent customer service at all times on ground and on board.
2: Trying to meet our customer’s needs and desires .
3: we were presenting the most superior image of Royal Jordanian to all over the world
In 2006 i Joined Etihad Airways as a sales executive in Amman where my duties included achieving the set revenue, yield and volume targets through:
1) Regular visits to the travel agents, corporates, universities, embassies etc with submitting the feed back in our system SFA
2) We were interested in providing our trades the completion services with complete care such as good rate to the groups, presenting different facilities in order to compete other airlines in the market.
3) Our principle in Etihad Airways was taking care about details such as the accuracy in delivering the tickets(groups) ,having full awareness and trust of our privileged benefits such as hotel accommodation, Limo service for VIP’s, vouchers for refreshments in Airport and transportation.
4) We were having full responsibility to adjust any further changes that may occur by our trades, groups etc. In order to meet their needs in appropriate manner.
5) We used to ensure that our groups or individuals have the legality to travel with us according to the rules and regulations by providing the necessary documents for example : A blind passenger must have an escort to travel with him according to the regulation of the civil aviation and Etihad Airways. Hence he must attach all the necessary documents.
6) We were circulating all new issues to our travel agents and corporates through our daily visits and e-mails. Moreover, we were able to prepare and follow up the Visas and other documents through the embassies as one of our additional facilities and to ensure visas were received in a timely manner. Further more, the travelers were acknowledged about terms and conditions of using their tickets in details.
Well I would like to add for your information that I am a bilingual person (Arabic-English) and average knowledge of dutch – as in speaking, understanding and writing. I thank you for considering my application and am willing to attend an interview at any given time.
Mobile No: 000000000